Recipe courtesy of Eat Your Heart Out Catering, Falmouth.
- 1 pound fresh tuna, cubed to ¼ inch
- 1 ounce crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 2 ounces pine nuts, toasted
- Pinch each of black and white sesame seeds
- 8 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- Cut tuna into small cubes. Add all ingredients to the raw tuna and mix together. Chill. This appetizer looks wonderful served in small martini glasses paired with small dessert spoon.
- Garnish with a piece of fresh mint and serve.