Recipe from Dan'l Webster Inn in Sandwich
1. Place pork loin in shallow baking dish.
2. Inject brine slowly into loin at 1-inch intervals on all sides.
3. Once brine is gone, transfer to another shallow baking dish lined with clean cotton kitchen towels.
4. Refrigerate uncovered overnight or up to 24 hours.
5. Preheat heat oven to 400°F.
6. Season liberally with winter spice rub.
7. Transfer loin to a rack on a roasting pan and cook for approximately 45 minutes or to an internal temperature of 145°F.
8. Transfer roast to cutting board and cover loosely with foil. Let sit for 10–20 minutes before carving as it will continue to cook while it rests.
9. Slice to desired thickness and top with apple & fennel slaw.
*Meat marinade injector available at grocery stores, specialty food stores, and cooking supply shops.