Recipe courtesy of chef/owner HelenVanDereck Haunstrup of Napi’s in Provincetown, MA,
- 1 15 ounce can of apricots
- 1 package of apricot jello
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- whipped cream to add before serving
- In a pan, place the juice from the can of apricots and enough water to total ¾ cup of liquid. Stir in jello. Stirring, heat over medium heat until jello is completely dissolved. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Puree the can of drained apricots. Whip the heavy cream. Fold the cooled jello mixture into the whipped cream. Gently fold the puréed apricots into the whipped cream. Pour into individual serving dishes. Cover and let set in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours. Serve in wine or martini glasses with fresh whipped cream and a sprig of mint.