Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Anthony Cole of the Chatham Bars Inn.
- ½ tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon ground bay leaves
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black Pepper
- ¾ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.