Recipe courtesy of Bramble Inn & Restaurant, Brewster. www.brambleinn.com
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend smooth, scraping down sides. Chill batter for 30 minutes.
- Using a small ladle, pour small amount of batter into a hot greased crepe or flat bottom sauté pan, tilting and lifting pan off heat to swirl batter all around bottom of pan. When top is set, flip crepe over on other side and cook 30 seconds.
- Working with rest of batter and pan spray, repeat until all batter is used. Stack crepes on plate and cover with damp towel until ready to use.
- Prepare crepe filling. Place ¼ cup filling in center of each crepe and roll up, tucking ends in as you roll. Place each blintz seam side down in greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan making two rows.
- Prepare sour cream topping and pour over crepes.
- Bake crepes in 400° oven for 30 minutes. Serve with one cup berries of your choice.
- Courses: Breakfast and brunch