PB Boulangerie Bistro 15 Lecount Hollow Road South Wellfleet www.pbboulengeriebistro.com
- 8 cups flour
- 3 ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- 30g fresh yeast or 20 g dry or 2 tablespoons of dry
- ½ cup milk
- 10 eggs
- 2 ¼ cup butter
- Mix all ingredients together except the butter, for 20-25 minutes in first speed. When the dough is not sticking to the bowl, add half of the butter. Add the remaining and mix all for five minutes.
- Mix for 1 to 2 minutes in second speed until smooth consistency. Transfer the dough to a plastic container and let it rest overnight (at least 8-10 hours) in refrigerator.
- Cut the dough into small balls (2 ounces). Let the small balls proof for 2 hours before brushing them with some egg wash (whisked egg).
- Bake at 300° for about 10 minutes.