Recipe courtesy of The Quarterdeck in Falmouth and The Chartroom in Cataumet.
- 1 pound of butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 24 littleneck clams
- 4 slices bacon cut into 24 pieces
- In a mixing bowl, add all the casino butter ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Open littlenecks and place on half of the shell. Add approximately 1 teaspoon of the casino butter, cover completely with breadcrumbs and a piece of bacon. Broil for 7 minutes and serve.