Recipe provided by Mary H. Mavor from the Woods Hole Historical Museum cookbook, Woods Hole Cooks Something Up, Recipes From a Cape Cod Village.
- 1 (14 ¾ ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 ( 8 ½ ounce) can corn niblets
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons tapioca
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- Put creamed corn and corn niblets in a greased casserole. Mix well.
- Combine eggs and milk, mix well, and add to corn. Add tapioca, sugar and salt and pepper. Mix. Top with butter (optional).
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven 60 minutes until the pie is set like a custard.