Total Time:40 minutes
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries or a mixture of dried berries
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is heating, melt the butter in a 13x9” pan.
- Remove pan from oven when the butter has melted and swirl the butter to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the crushed graham cracker crumbs over the butter. Then add a layer of the nuts, chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk on the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool and cut into bars.