Recipe courtesy of Yolanda Lodi’s cookbook, Yolanda’s All New Cranberry Cookbook. firstname.lastname@example.org 508-946-4738
Total Time:1 hour 45 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten with a fork
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup applesauce
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups fresh cranberries, cut in half
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, sugar, eggs, olive oil and applesauce. Mix with a spoon.
- In another large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and baking soda. Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture, stirring with a spoon until combined. Fold in cranberries and chopped walnuts.
- Pour batter into pans. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.