Recipe courtesy of Yolanda Lodi’s cookbook, Yolanda’s All New Cranberry Cookbook. email@example.com 508-946-4738
Total Time:1.5 hours
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, cut in half
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup slim milk
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix with a spoon. Add apricots, cranberries and walnuts. Toss gently until fruits are covered.
- In a small bowl beat eggs with a fork. Add milk, melted butter and lemon extract. Stir until combined. Add to the large bowl. Mix with a spoon until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.