Recipe provided by Something Natural, Nantucket.
- 1 pound boneless and skinless cooked chicken, cooled and cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ¼ - 1/3 cup Dijon mustard, to taste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/3 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup raisins or 5/8 cup halved red seedless grapes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup cashews
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, mustard, curry powder, cumin and cayenne pepper. Add the cubed chicken and raisins or grapes. Season with salt, pepper and more cayenne, if desired. Refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Mix in the cashews right before serving so they stay crunchy. Can be served as a sandwich on bread or on a bed of lettuce as a salad.