Recipe provided by Carol Oliver from the Yarmouth Port Library cookbook, Cooking Along 6A.
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- cup crushed potato chips (not flavored)
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla and keep beating. Add and mix the flour, crushed potato chips, and pecans.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Makes 3 dozen delicious cookies that freeze beautifully. Cape Cod Potato Chips work well in this recipe.
- Courses: Cookies