Fingerling Potato Salad
Recipe courtesy of Bill Brodsky, executive chef, at the Wequassett Resort & Golf Club.
- 1 ½ pounds fingerling potatoes (washed and cooked until tender and warm)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup celery, washed and diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper as needed
- To cook potatoes, start them whole in cold water and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until they are fork tender and then gently strain. Once strained, cool potatoes on a plate at room temperature until you can handle them. Slice them into ½ inch bias coins.
- Once sliced, combine them with the rest of the ingredients and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve or reserve in refrigerator until needed. Serves 6.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.