Recipe courtesy of Carol Williams Catering.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and chopped; divided
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup fat free plain yogurt (Stoneyfield is best)
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 pound baby spinach, washed and dried
- Ginger vinaigrette
- Orange vinaigrette
- Place chicken breasts, salt and 2 tablespoons ginger in medium saucepan. Cover with cold water. Chicken should be completely covered. Bring just to a boil, reduce heat and simmer approximately 10 minutes. Chicken should be cooked through. Allow to cool. Cube and refrigerate.
- Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley and remaining 1 tablespoon ginger in a bowl. Add chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Divide spinach among four plates, top with chicken salad and garnish with peach slices. Dress with ginger or orange vinaigrette and serve.