- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2¼-ounce can black sliced olives
- ¼ cup basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 6 ounces stuffed Manzilla olives, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup Romano (or Parmesan) grated cheese
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
1 lb Barilla Farfalle, cooked and drained
- In a separate large bowl mix together all ingredients except the pasta. Marinate this mixture for 1/2 hour.
- Add freshly cooked pasta to the above marinated ingredients. Mix well.
- Serve hot or cold. Garnish with a basil sprig.