Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Anthony Cole of the Chatham Bars Inn.
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme, picked and chopped
- ½ teaspoon Piment d’Espellete or Cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cucumber Yogurt
- Tabbouleh Salad
- Combine all ingredients in a zip-lock bag and marinate for one hour. Grill asparagus on medium-high heat until slightly charred on all sides.
- Arrange stack of asparagus on plate. Add molded Tabbouleh Salad and a pool of cucumber yogurt to the plate. Garnish with chopped tomatoes, mint and cilantro.