Grilled Salmon With Buttermilk Corn Pancakes, Crema, With Seasonal Greens And Cape Abilities Tomatoes
Recipe courtesy of Bill Atwood of The Red Pheasant Inn in Dennis.
- 4 pounds of salmon
- Salad greens for ½ of eight dinner plates
- 3 large Cape Abilities tomatoes, sliced
- light vinaigrette dressing, prepared
- Prepare Crema two days before you want to use it.
- Prepare buttermilk corn cakes.
- Brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill.
- To serve, toss salad greens with dressing and cover ½ of dinner plate with salad greens. Top the greens with the sliced tomatoes, grilled salmon and dollops of the Crema. Place buttermilk corn cakes on other side of plate.
Grilled chicken or pork can be substituted for the salmon.