Recipe courtesy of Bill Brodsky, executive chef, at the Wequassett Resort & Golf Club.
- 4 balls of pizza dough
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup pre-wilted arugula (sautéed in a little extra virgin oil olive, chilled and drained)
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pre-grilled and still warm exotic mushrooms, use a little canola oil
- 1 cup pre-grilled and still warm fresh scallops, use a little canola oil
- 1 cup aged Feta cheese
- 4 pinches of salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon Mosto olive oil (or a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a couple of drops of lemon juice)
- Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface using a rolling pin. Brush off excess flour and place dough on a sheet pan layered between wax or parchment paper.
- On a very hot grill, using a pair of long tongs, brush grill with a rag dipped in canola oil while being careful to not burn yourself. The oil will flame up on the grill, so use extreme caution.
- Once the grill is cleaned, place the rolled out pizza dough on the grill one at a time and top with wilted arugula, Parmesan, mushrooms, scallops, Feta and salt and pepper and close the cover. By building these one at a time, they will be much easier to handle.
- Cook the pizettas until the dough is crispy but not burnt. Carefully remove it and drizzle with a tiny bit of the mosto oil. Serves 4.