Recipe courtesy of executive chef Patrick Monahan of the Land Ho! in Orleans and HarwichPort, MA.
IngredientsFor The Crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers, finely ground
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup fresh squeezed key lime juice or Nellie and Joe’s bottled key lime juice
- 28 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- For the crust, mix the ingedients well and press into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 375° for 7 minutes.
- For the filling, mix the ingredients until smooth. Filling will thicken. Pour filling into baked pie crust and bake at 350° until the edges are set, about 15 minutes. Garnish with lime wedges and fresh whipped cream.