Chef Stu Cote Flying Bridge 220 Scranton Avenue Falmouth 508-548-2700 www.capecodrestaurants.org Open from April to October
- One ten-inch flour tortilla
- Four ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Three ounces of lobster meat, rough chopped
- One scallion, thinly sliced
- ½ tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Clarified butter
- To make clarified butter, melt a stick of butter in a saucepan over low heat. When melted, remove from heat and skim the foam off the top of the melted butter. Spoon or pour the melted butter into another container being careful to not disturb the water or white residue in the bottom of the pan. Discard the white residue.
- Lay flour tortilla flat. On one half spread cheese evenly. Place the lobster meat over the cheese and top with sliced scallions and chopped cilantro. Fold the empty half of flour tortilla over to form a half moon. Brush both sides with clarified butter and sear in a skillet over medium to high heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Cut into four even slices and serve with guacamole, salsa and sour cream. Serves 1.