- One cup green sweet pepper, diced
- One large eating apple, diced
- One small white onion, diced
- One small can pimento, drained and diced
- One teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Two teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Three pounds cooked and trimmed lobster meat cut into bite size pieces
- Mix in large bowl the peppers, onions, apples and pimentos. Mix together in another bowl the Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper. Combine the two mixtures and gently stir in the lobster meat. Mix well.
- Allow to chill and serve on mixed greens garnished with fresh parsley, hardboiled egg and tomato. Serves 8.