Chef /Owner Philip Mossy The Red Inn 15 Commercial Street Provincetown 508-487-7334 www.theredinn.com Open mid April to the beginning of January.
- Two 1 ½ pound fresh cooked lobsters, including tail, knuckles, and claw meat
- One medium brown onion, finely pureed
- One large celery stalk, finely pureed
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice of ½ lime
- Approximately ½ cup real mayonnaise
- Sea salt and pepper
- Steam lobsters in sea-salted water. Remove all meat from tail, knuckles, and claws and chop into small chucks. Gently mix together the lobster meat and other ingredients. Add mayonnaise a bit at a time—this will also depend on the amount of moisture in the lobster meat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve lobster salad on slightly toasted fresh silver dollar brioche rolls from Pain D’Avignon, Hyannis. Serve with lemon. This makes approximately six sliders.