Recipe provided by Something Natural, Nantucket.
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- ¼ bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- Pinch garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2-4 tablespoons Russian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add salt, dash of olive oil and pasta. Boil for 8-10 minutes. Drain pasta and sprinkle with celery seeds and Italian dressing. Let cool.
- While pasta is cooling, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add pasta when it has cooled. Refrigerate until ready to serve.