Recipe courtesy of Eat Your Heart Out Catering.
- 1 piece of Naan bread
- ¼ cup fig preserves
- ½ cup whole milk ricotta
- leftover meat, poultry, shrimp or scallops that has been thinly sliced
- ¼ - ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup honey pecans
- To make honey pecans, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small skillet. Sauteé pecans to lightly toast, about one minute. Add 2 tablespoons of clover honey and a couple pinches of cumin. Continue to cook until honey has melted.
- Lightly spread fig preserves on Naan bread. Cover with milk ricotta cheese. Place the leftover meat, poultry or seafood and place on top of ricotta cheese. Add blue cheese and honey pecans.
- Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Slice. This can be made in advance and heated before serving.