K. C. Starvish Lakeville, Massachusetts
Total Time:1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 cups cranberries
- ½ cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1/3 cup walnuts (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 ½ sticks butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Then coat pan with PAM and pour the cranberries into pan.
- Pour ½ cup of sugar on top of cranberries, and sprinkle walnuts over sugar coated cranberries.
- Beat eggs and add 1 cup of sugar; then fold in flour. Pour melted butter into mixture and beat until smooth. Then, pour over top of cranberry and walnut mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes in 325 degrees oven.