Recipe courtesy of Carol Williams Catering.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup light olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried parsley, basil and oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place vinegars, orange juice, onion, garlic, dried mustard and honey in blender or food processor and blend thoroughly. Slowly add oil until incorporated. Add dried herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill until ready to use.