Total Time:1 hour
- 6 – 7 cups air popped popcorn
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup of nuts; such as chopped pecans, sliced almonds or pistachios
- 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips
- Cover a large baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Place popcorn, cranberries and nuts in a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate chips according to package directions. Pour melted chocolate over popcorn mixture and stir to coat. Spread onto prepared pan to cool.
- When chocolate is cooled, break into chunks and store in an air-tight container at room temperature.