Total Time:1.5 hours
- 6 medium baking apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- ground cinnamon (to sprinkle over top after baking)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill a 3-quart round (4 inch deep) glass oven-proof baking dish with chopped apples. Finish by scattering cranberries over the top of the apples.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil or use a ceramic baking dish with a glass cover. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until apples start coming apart and cranberries bubble.
- Remove from oven and stir with wooden spoon. Cool slightly. Serve warm.