Recipe courtesy of Carol Williams Catering,
- 1 ½ pounds salmon fillets
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Preheat grill on high. Cut salmon into four pieces, brush lightly with oil. Grill salmon pieces approximately 5 minutes per side.
- While salmon is cooking, remove flesh from mango. Place in a blender and process until smooth. Add pineapple and process until small chucks. Place mix in a bowl, add cilantro and chill.
- Serve warm or chilled salmon. Salmon can also be oven roasted with at 375° for 10-12 minutes.