- 5 cups of fruit cut up (depending upon the season, combine some of the following: apples, bananas, melon, grapes, plums, peaches, mango, kiwi and oranges)
- 1 cup of fresh berries, such as strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries
- few mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or honey
- drizzle of Grand Marnier
- Place the fruit in a large bowl. Add berries and mint leaves. Sprinkle with sugar or honey. Drizzle with Grand Marnier and gently toss.
- Chill for two hours before serving.