THIS RECIPE FROM OUR BELOVED, LATE MARIANNA LYNCH.
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup butter
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans artichoke hearts (14 ounces each), drained and halved
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an eight-inch baking dish.
2. Cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in spinach, sour cream, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
3. Place artichokes in baking dish and top with spinach mixture. Sprinkle with two tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.