This salad is also excellent with crumbled bacon on top for a heartier meal.
- 1 bag of Arugula (or rocket) lettuce, 8 ounces
- 2 ripe Bosc pears
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix all ingredients gently together to blend.
- Arrange arugula in a mid-sized bowl or on a platter.
- Slice the pears thinly, cut slices in half and place on arugula. Top with raspberries and dried cranberries. Cover all with a healthy sprinkling of blue cheese.
- Toss with dressing and serve.