Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Anthony Cole of the Chatham Bars Inn.
- 6 ears of fresh corn in the husk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cojita cheese, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle or cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lime cut into 6 wedges
- Remove stem and visible silk and peel corn until only a couple layers of husk remain. The corn should be visible through the husk.
- Mix all the ingredients except for the lime and corn in a bowl.
- Grill the corn over medium high heat until all sides are dark and almost black. Remove from the grill. Once cool enough to handle, peel the husk and brush off the silk. Return to the grill to reheat if needed. Coat corn with dressing and serve with lime.