Recipe courtesy of Jenn Mentzer, Mac’s Parties & Provisions, Wellfleet.
- 1 large clove garlic, smashed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, rough chopped
- Add herbs to processor and pulse once or twice until incorporated but not blended smooth.
- Let dressing sit in refrigerator at least two hours before using to develop flavors.