Salad and salad dressing recipe courtesy of Jenn Mentzer, Mac’s Parties & Provisions, Wellfleet.
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small jicama
- Raw kernels of corn cut from
- 2 cobs of corn
- 1 bunch of scallions, sliced in
- ½ inch slices
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- ¼ pound sugar snap peas
- 2 stalks celery
- ½ container grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Summer chopped salad dressing
- All vegetables should be cleaned and diced in equal size cubes except the tomatoes. Place in large bowl. Add enough of the dressing to just coat the vegetable mixture.
- Ingredients can be added or interchanged depending on the season and what is in the refrigerator. You can mix with arugula, broccoli, blue or goat cheese, grilled chicken or shrimp/scallops for more of an entrée sized salad.