Recipe courtesy of Yolanda’s All New Cranberry Cookbook. firstname.lastname@example.org 508-946-4738
Total Time:55 minutes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut in half
- 2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Evenly place sweet potato slices in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Then place chicken on top. Set aside.
- Sauce: In a small saucepan combine cranberries, sugar and water. On high heat stir to boiling. Reduce heat to medium.
- Continue to stir and cook until cranberries pop and mixture has the consistency of jam (about 3 minutes). Remove from stove and add olive oil, ginger, salt, and black pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.