Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Anthony Cole of the Chatham Bars Inn.
- 2 cups bulgur wheat
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup flat parsley, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice, pulp removed
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced with no seeds or insides
- ½ cup red onions, peeled and minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine bulgur wheat and water in a bowl and store in refrigerator overnight. Combine bulgur wheat with remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly and allow to sit for two hours for best results.