Recipe from the Church of St. Mary’s Youth Organization cookbook, Savor Nantucket, Creatively Casual Cuisine.
- 2 pounds hamburger
- salt and pepper
- ¾ cup Quaker Oats
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- Mix meat, oats, onion, and evaporated milk together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients to make the sauce. Spoon on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350° for one hour. Serve with mashed potatoes and peas.
- Main Ingredients: Meat