About Cape Cod LIFE Publications
To contribute to the long-term quality of life on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket. We will do this by raising our readers’ awareness of our region’s past, present, and future. Specifically, we will remind ourselves of our proud maritime heritage, our current opportunities for leisurely enjoyment, and help explore solutions to the challenges posed by the overwhelming popularity of our beautiful but fragile landscape and seascape.
Cape Cod LIFE
Cape Cod HOME
Cape Cod ART
Cape Cod Life ONLINE
Cape Cod Life Publications’ web and social media presence, Cape Cod Life ONLINE is an effective portal to this highly visible coastal community. With capecodlife.com, the company has created a NEW web site that is beautiful and user-friendly. Cape Cod Life is also an industry leader in the development of mobile applications and digital publishing. And we also offer Cape Cod LIFE, Cape Cod HOME, and Cape Cod ART iPAD apps showcasing all our issues.
Chamber of Commerce Guides
Cape Cod Life Publication’s is pleased to produce the Sandwich Chamber of Commerce Annual Guidebook, in conjunction with the Sandwich Chamber team. Please enjoy the digital download, and pick up a hard copy at The Sandwich Chamber of Commerce or the Advertiser Members.
2014/2015 Sandwich – Chamber Guide : PDF (12.6mb)
Advertise with Cape Cod Life Publications
On an annual basis, Cape Cod Life Publications produces eight issues of Cape Cod Life, six issues of Cape Cod HOME, the Cape Cod ART annual, and the Seascapes Calendar – as well as several local Chamber of Commerce guides.
Cape Cod Life Publications – Winners of American Graphic Design Awards
Cape Cod Life Publications Staff
- President and Publisher: Brian Shortsleeve
- Associate Publisher & Editor in Chief: Susan Dewey
- Editor of Cape Cod LIFE: Matt Gill
- Art Director: Jennifer Dow
- Print & Web Advertising Designer: Meredith Schulman
- Web & New Media Director / Webmaster: Russell Blanc
- Director of Sales: Steve Dewey
- Marketing & Sales Coordinator: Mary Stanley
- Upper Cape Sales: Laura Taylor
- Mid Cape Sales: Laura Crocker
- Mid Cape / Martha’s Vineyard Sales: Julie Wagner
- Mid Cape / Nantucket: Steve Dewey
- Lower Cape / Outer Cape Sales: Stacey Smith
- Boston/New England/South Shore/South Coast/National Sales: Laura Crocker
- Mid-Atlantic Sales: Eileen Lewis
- Comptroller: Elizabeth Flynn
- Office Manager: Julie Rice
- Business Manager: Judy Shortsleeve
Please call (508) 419-7381 if you would like to contact the above staff. If you have any questions or comments, please visit Contact us!