To contribute to the long-term quality of life on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket. We will do this by raising our readers’ awareness of our region’s past, present, and future. Specifically, we will remind ourselves of our proud maritime heritage, our current opportunities for leisurely enjoyment, and help explore solutions to the challenges posed by the overwhelming popularity of our beautiful but fragile landscape and seascape.
Cape Cod LIFE
Cape Cod LIFE magazine is a regional lifestyle magazine that has showcased the stunning natural beauty and world-famous historic charm of Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket for over 33 years. Sold locally, nationally, and internationally, Cape Cod LIFE continues to be this unique coastal region’s premier lifestyle publication.
Cape Cod ART
Cape Cod ART showcases the talents and unique canvas of our region’s world-famous artistic community. With professional photography, sophisticated design, and in-depth written profiles, the artists, craftspeople, gallery owners, and artistic leaders of the area are applauded in this annual high-quality publication.
Cape Cod HOME
Cape Cod HOME offers ideas and perspectives to help readers discover that special regional coastal character on Cape Cod and the Islands for their first or second homes. With beautifully photographed feature articles, in-depth columns, and current resource materials, Cape Cod HOME inspires readers to bring the region’s style into their homes.
Cape Cod Life ONLINE
The company’s NEW web and social media presence, Cape Cod Life ONLINE, is an effective portal to this highly visible coastal community. With www.capecodlife.com, Cape Cod Life has created a web site that is beautiful and user-friendly. Cape Cod Life has also become an industry leader in the development of mobile applications and digital publishing. And recently we launched free Cape Cod LIFE and Cape Cod HOME iPad Apps with all of our issues.
Chamber of Commerce Guides
Cape Cod Life Publication’s official Chamber of Commerce guides are designed to provide local information and helpful resources to visitors and community members alike. Each guide is available in local Cape Cod Chambers and at selected information centers and can be found on-line at individual chamber websites.
Advertise with Cape Cod Life Publications
On an annual basis, Cape Cod Life Publications produces eight issues of Cape Cod Life, six issues of Cape Cod HOME, the Cape Cod ARTannual, and the Seascapes Calendar - as well as several local Chamber of Commerce guides.
Cape Cod Life Publications Staff
- President and Publisher: Brian Shortsleeve
- Associate Publisher & Editor: Susan Dewey
- Managing Editor: Jeff Harder
- CCL Art Director: Amanda McCole
- CCH Art Director: Patty Dysart
- Print & Web Advertising Designer: Jennifer Dow
- Web & New Media Director: Russell Blanc
- Director of Sales: Steve Dewey
- Upper Cape Sales: Laura Taylor
- Mid Cape Sales: Laura Crocker
- Mid Cape / Martha’s Vineyard Sales: Julie Wagner
- Mid Cape / Nantucket: Steve Dewey
- Lower Cape / Outer Cape Sales: Stacey Flanagan
- Boston/New England/South Shore/South Coast/National Sales: Laura Crocker, Rhonda Walsh
- Mid-Atlantic Sales: Eileen Lewis
- Comptroller: Elizabeth Flynn
- Office Manager: Marianna Lynch
- Business Manager: Judy Shortsleeve
- Editorial Interns: Matthew Nilsson, Hillary Wenzel
If you have any questions or comments, please visit Contact us!