To contribute to the long-term quality of life on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket. We will do this by raising our readers’ awareness of our region’s past, present, and future. Specifically, we will remind ourselves of our proud maritime heritage, our current opportunities for leisurely enjoyment, and help explore solutions to the challenges posed by the overwhelming popularity of our beautiful but fragile landscape and seascape.
Cape Cod LIFE
Cape Cod LIFE magazine is a regional lifestyle magazine that has showcased the stunning natural beauty and world-famous historic charm of Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket for over 33 years. Sold locally, nationally, and internationally, Cape Cod LIFE continues to be this unique coastal region’s premier lifestyle publication.
Cape Cod ART
Cape Cod ART showcases the talents and unique canvas of our region’s world-famous artistic community. With professional photography, sophisticated design, and in-depth written profiles, the artists, craftspeople, gallery owners, and artistic leaders of the area are applauded in this annual high-quality publication.
Cape Cod HOME
Cape Cod HOME offers ideas and perspectives to help readers discover that special regional coastal character on Cape Cod and the Islands for their first or second homes. With beautifully photographed feature articles, in-depth columns, and current resource materials, Cape Cod HOME inspires readers to bring the region’s style into their homes.
Cape Cod Life ONLINE
The company’s NEW web and social media presence, Cape Cod Life ONLINE, is an effective portal to this highly visible coastal community. With www.capecodlife.com, Cape Cod Life has created a web site that is beautiful and user-friendly. Cape Cod Life has also become an industry leader in the development of mobile applications and digital publishing. And we also offer Cape Cod LIFE, Cape Cod HOME and Cape Cod ART iPad Apps with all of our issues.
Chamber of Commerce Guides
Cape Cod Life Publication’s is pleased to produce the Sandwich Chamber of Commerce Annual Guidebook, in conjunction with the Sandwich Chamber team. Please enjoy the digital download, and pick up a hard copy at The Sandwich Chamber of Commerce or the Advertiser Members.
Advertise with Cape Cod Life Publications
On an annual basis, Cape Cod Life Publications produces eight issues of Cape Cod Life, six issues of Cape Cod HOME, the Cape Cod ART annual, and the Seascapes Calendar - as well as several local Chamber of Commerce guides.
Cape Cod Life Publications Staff
- President and Publisher: Brian Shortsleeve
- Associate Publisher & Editor: Susan Dewey
- Managing Editor: Matt Gill
- CCL Art Director: Jennifer Dow
- CCH Art Director: Jennifer Dow
- Print & Web Advertising Designer: Meredith Schulman
- Web & New Media Director / Webmaster: Russell Blanc
- Director of Sales: Steve Dewey
- Marketing & Sales Coordinator: Mary Stanley
- Upper Cape Sales: Laura Taylor
- Mid Cape Sales: Laura Crocker
- Mid Cape / Martha’s Vineyard Sales: Julie Wagner
- Mid Cape / Nantucket: Steve Dewey
- Lower Cape / Outer Cape Sales: Stacey Smith
- Boston/New England/South Shore/South Coast/National Sales: Laura Crocker
- Mid-Atlantic Sales: Eileen Lewis
- Comptroller: Elizabeth Flynn
- Office Manager: Julie Rice
- Business Manager: Judy Shortsleeve
- Editorial Interns: Lillian Lowe, Madeline Terrio
If you have any questions or comments, please visit Contact us!