Chatham Light – Chatham
Year Founded: 1808
Currently Exists: Yes
Accessible to Public: Open on select days
Visiting Hours: Select Wednesdays from 1 to 3:30 p.m.
Address: 37 Main Street Chatham
Past & Present
PICTURE BY: Past – Cape Cod Life Archives | Present – Db King
Note: Chatham Light originally featured two light towers. In 1923, however, the northern of the two towers was moved to Eastham to replace the last of the “Three Sisters” lighthouses. It is now known as Nauset Light.