East Chop Lighthouse (Telegraph Hill Light) – Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard

Year Founded: 1878

Currently Exists: Yes

Accessible to Public: Yes

Visiting Hours: Sunday evenings from June 21 to September 13 (June 21 to July 26: 7-9 p.m.; August 2 to September 13: 6-8 p.m.)

Address: 229 East Chop Avenue, Oak Bluffs. (the light marks the Eastern entrance to Vineyard Haven.)

Past & Present

Past Present

PICTURE BY: Past – Cape Cod Life Archives | Present – Bruce Tuten


Aerial Tours


Lighthouse Tours


Historic Sites & Museums


Shore Line Walks