West Chop Lighthouse – Vineyard Haven, Martha’s Vineyard
Year Founded: 1817
Currently Exists: Yes
Accessible to Public: No. Owned by the U.S. Coast Guard.
Visiting Hours: N/A The lighthouse is visible from the road and from ferries traveling to and from Woods Hole.
Address: 917 West Chop Road (Main Street) on the northeast side of Martha’s Vineyard. Light marks the western entrance to Vineyard Haven Harbor
Past & Present
PICTURE BY: Past – Cape Cod Life Archives | Present – Jack Torcell