Baba Rada Cookies Viennese Nut Jam Sandwiches
- 1-3/4 cups Flour
- 2 sticks Butter or margarine (1 of each is recommended)
- 3/4 cup Ground almonds or almond meal
- 1 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 oz. jar) Apricot jam
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place flour and butter/margarine in bowl and mix by hand until mixture forms pea-size balls. Add almonds and sugar. Knead until well mixed. Roll out on a lightly floured surface and use a cookie cutter to cut into small circles.
- Bake until light brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately spread half the cookies with jam. Use the other cookies to form sandwiches. Cool slightly. Roll in confectioner’s sugar.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More