- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup ripe, mashed bananas
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon wheat germ
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup quick oats
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, oil, and bananas.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, wheat germ, and salt. Mix in oats.
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture, stirring until just combined. Gently fold in washed berries.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool completely before cutting; best if baked a day ahead.
This recipe is from “Out in Blue Fields”
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!