- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Flour for tossing
- 2 ¼ cups Blanched almond flour (1/2 whole wheat works well)
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 8 ounces our cream (or plain yogurt)
- 3 large Eggs at room temp.
- 1 grated lemon rind from one lemon
- Preheat over to 325 degrees.
- Toss berries with 1 tablespoon flour and set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed.
- Fold in berries carefully.
- Pour batter into greased and floured Bundt pan (or large loaf pan).
- Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- Let cake cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Combine lemon glaze ingredients and drizzle over cake.
This recipe is from “Out in Blue Fields”
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!