Servings: 6 servings
- 3 cups Ground turkey (24 oz.)
- 2 cans Beans drained and rinsed, any beans - we like black and kidney
- 1 Onion diced
- 1-2 ounces Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 3 cups Tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup Salsa
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 cups Cape Cod Select frozen cranberries do not thaw
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of butter and diced onion, sauté until onion is translucent. Add turkey. Once turkey is fully cooked add the following: tomato sauce, salsa, cranberry sauce, chili power, garlic salt, and beans. Mix well, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for one hour, stirring occasionally. After one hour chili is ready to serve!
- Pulse 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup honey, and 2 cups cranberries in a food processor or blender. Keep some cranberries whole. Set aside.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!