Servings: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Fresh tarragon minced
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp shallot minced
- 1/2 cup Walnuts toasted and chopped
- 1/2 lb. Chicken cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 stalks Celery thinly sliced
- 1 cup Seedless red grapes halved
- 1 apple diced
- Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, honey, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, and shallot to make the dressing. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a serving bowl. Toss with the dressing and serve at once. If you’re not planning to eat right away, keep the dressing and the salad ingredients separate until just before serving. The dressing can be made several days in advance—the flavors will get better as it sits.
This recipe appeared in the September/October 2013 issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!