Servings: 6 servings
- 1 cup thick Greek yogurt
- 1/2 English cucumber peeled and grated on a box grater
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Ground coriander
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh Mint leaves chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mince the grated cucumber and season with salt. Squeeze out water from minced cucumber with a kitchen towel. Combine all ingredients and adjust seasonings.
This recipe is from the Beach House Grill at Chatham Bars Inn and also appeared in the 2011 August issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.