Servings: 1.333 cups
- 1/2 cup plain, full-fatGreek Yogurt extra liquid drained
- 2 tsp fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp packed freshly and grated Lime Zest
- 2 tsp Honey or 1 and ½ teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 tsp fresh chopped Mint and/or cilantro
- 1 cup Cucumber finely diced, peeled and seeded
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lime juice, lime zest, honey, mint and/or cilantro, and salt. Stir in the cucumber until well incorporated. If not using right away, store covered in the fridge for up to one day.
This recipe appeared in the Spring 2017 issue of Cape Cod HOME. It is from Susie Middleton's new cookbook Simple Green Suppers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!